- Promote and maintain the membership of our Society.
- Improve the knowledge and skills of our members and the community we serve.
- Advise on the establishment, maintenance and review of medical standards.
- Encourage research.
- Develop research partners.
- Co-operate with related sciences, disciplines and appropriate authorities.
- Promote safety in the interaction between man, machine and environment.
- Promote and maintain consistently high ethical standards in the practice of our discipline.
- Ensure cost-effective management of the Society’s affairs.
We will strive to play the leading role in our discipline.